When you are ready to begin your recovery journey with Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge (PAATC) and pick up the phone to call us at 844.442.8673, you have started the admissions process. What happens next?
What Happens During the Admissions Process?
The rehab admissions process is relatively straight forward. The steps of this process are as follows:
- A conversation: First, you will tell a compassionate staff member what led you to be ready to take the first step and what you are looking for in a treatment center. Our team will welcome you, hear your needs, and guide you through the next steps.
- Medical history and pre-screening: Next, we will find out more about your medical history and your substance misuse history. We’ll also learn more about your goals for recovery.
- Choice of location: Once we know your specific history and needs, our staff can help you decide which of our sites is the best for you that will offer you the ideal choices for your treatment plan.
- Treatment plan: During intake, one of our team members will finalize your treatment plan.
- Recovery begins: This journey does not have to be embarked on alone. PAATC is here to help you along the way, with highly trained, experienced, and caring professionals who are ready to welcome you to the next chapter of your life.
To get started with this process, contact Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge at 844.442.8673.
Prescription And Illegal Drug Addiction
For those who misuse drugs, including prescription opiates or stimulants, or street drugs from heroin and fentanyl to meth, specific detox and rehabilitation programs are available at PAATC. We tailor these programs to individually treat our clients with all the most up-to-date, evidence-based care options available, compassionately. Our treatment also offers a focus on Christian values and community support.
Your intake will include detailed questions to pinpoint your needs, medical and drug use history, and your comfort level with residential and outpatient programs. Not all rehabilitation centers offer specific programs targeted for specific abused substances. At PAATC, we pride ourselves in tailoring treatments for the best possible outcomes.
Although not all rehabilitation begins with detox, we generally recommend it as medically assisted detox is proven to result in the most successful, long term sobriety. If you are ready to rid yourself of an addiction to drugs, reach out by filling out our online form or calling us at 844.442.8673 today.
Just as with narcotic addictions, alcohol addiction is a disease that also involves physical and mental, psychological, and emotional components. However, detox for alcohol abuse is not the same, nor is the rest of the rehab process. As a result, at PAATC, we have specific programs we’ve designed to support alcoholic clients on their journey to recovery. As with addiction to drugs, medically supervised detox is generally the best practice.
Alcohol no longer needs to interfere with your dreams and life goals. There are steps you can take to return to a clean and sober life. We can help. Call us at 844.442.8673 today or use our online form.
Addiction Recovery At PAATC
Whatever your particular journey, at PAATC, we offer a wide range of plans and programs. For example, we have specific programs designed for adolescents, programs separated by gender, group and individual therapies, peer coaching, and options that include inpatient, outpatient, and hybrid models. We also have specific therapeutic programs that focus on each client’s needs, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
Furthermore, we tailor our faith-based approach to each person’s individual needs as they grow and evolve outside of substance use to become productive and healthy members of society. Addiction recovery is within reach.