No one plans on becoming addicted to drugs or alcohol. However, once they have taken the crucial first step of realizing they have a problem, the next step is finding help. The addiction treatment programs at Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge are an excellent place to start. Our addiction specialists help individuals identify the severity of their addiction. Due to the fact that we offer multiple levels of care in our Pennsylvania addiction treatment programs, we can also tailor treatment to meet the specific needs of the individual. If you have been exploring addiction treatment programs because a loved one is struggling with addiction, it is worth taking a closer look at Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge. Learn about the rehab admissions process at our faith-based addiction treatment programs today to begin.
Knowing When Someone Needs Rehab
Quality addiction treatment programs like our addiction treatment programs in Rehrersburg, PA, are structured around the specific situation of the client. So this will depend upon the substances being abused, as well as age, how long they have been using, and other determining factors. One of the most important of these, for instance, is the severity of the addiction. But whatever the situation your loved one is in, it is imperative they get professional help.
If you are looking into Pennsylvania addiction treatment programs, it is essential that you first understand the extent to which help is needed. According to researchers at the Mayo Clinic, some of the signs someone is struggling with a substance abuse problem are:
- They use the substance despite the adverse physical and psychological effects of the substance
- The substance and its effects are often on their mind when they are not using it
- Acquiring the substance has become a priority, as has planning their use and recovery
- They have begun to lose interest in activities and people once enjoyed, which have been replaced by the substance
- Their use of the substance has interfered with their work, school, and family responsibilities
- They require more and more of the substance to feel its effects as intensely as they once did
- Using the substance has become ‘normal,’ meaning your loved one doesn’t feel like themselves unless they are using the substance
If your friends, family, loved one, peers, or co-workers are experiencing one or more of the above, it is time to reach out to our addiction treatment programs to find them help.
Addiction Treatment Centers and the Levels of Care
The best addiction treatment centers will offer multiple levels of care. Each level is designed to address a different intensity of addiction, but they work in sequence. In our addiction treatment programs in Rehrersburg, PA, we offer the following levels:
- Medically supervised detoxification: In this level of care, patients are stabilized through medical intervention. The goal is to stop the withdrawal symptoms and cravings that come with detoxification so that people have a better chance of remaining drug-free for good
- A short-term 30-day clinical program: At this level, patients can get the most intensive clinical care. Patients will be working with a team of experts who are trained in treating addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. This is when people learn about the underlying causes of their addictions.
- A long-term faith-based recovery program: This level of care is designed to offer support and spiritual guidance over an extended period of time. It’s these longer treatment programs that offer the greater chance for a successful recovery that will last.
Counseling and Faith-Based Treatment
We also offer multiple levels of counseling and have a well-developed faith-based addiction treatment opportunities. Using practical applications of Christian teachings, patients learn how to change deeply entrenched, self-destructive behaviors and discover a new identity in Christ. Restoration to wholeness means the physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs of each patient are addressed. Therefore, we do so at every stage of our programming, which includes:
- Scheduled recreational activities
- Clinical Counseling
- Family programming
- Aftercare planning
- Chapel, nature walk trail, and prayer deck for quiet communion with God
- Opportunities to create a pathway of health to thrive and enjoy life in all its fullness in Christ
- Additionally, in our long-term programs:
- Pastoral Mentorship
- Clinical counseling through outpatient therapy
- Chapel services
- Ministry opportunities
- Discipleship education
- Spiritual formation and lifestyle classes
If you are considering Pennsylvania addiction treatment programs, you should make sure that they offer all of these levels, which can be tailored to your loved one’s needs.
Contact Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge Today
If someone you care about is struggling with addiction, it is time to reach out. Our addiction treatment programs are here to help. Tailoring a program to their individual needs makes it easier for us to give them the care they deserve. It also means reducing the chances of relapse.
Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge offers the chance for our clients to develop the skills they need to grow and thrive. With the help of our services, our clients can learn to manage their addiction, allowing them to move forward and overcome their challenges. We offer a wide array of addiction treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Prescription addiction treatment
- Opioid addiction treatment
- PCP addiction treatment
Take the first steps by reaching out to Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge. Contact us online today or by calling us at 844.442.8673. You can help someone take their life back from drugs and alcohol by simply reaching out; help is waiting.