A short-term clinical treatment program for addiction is intense, time-limited, and a great starting point for your recovery journey. The most common is a 30-day treatment program though a short-term clinical program can be longer. Starting with medical detox and continuing until discharge or step-down, 30-day clinical treatment can set you up for rehab success.
Find out about Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge (PAATC) and the benefits of a short-term clinical program. Our team of expert therapists provides a wide range of evidence-based treatments here in Pennsylvania. Reach out to us today to learn more about our 30-day treatment program and why it might be just the right thing for you. We can help you sort through the various options available to you so you can make a decision with confidence. Call 844.442.8673 or use our online form.
Is a 30-Day Treatment Program Right for You?
Not everyone is an ideal candidate for a short-term rehab program. It may be a great fit if you:
- Qualify for a short-term clinical program
- Can afford residential care for at least a month
- Can leave your home and work life for a month but cannot commit to a more extended inpatient stint
- Foresee no obstacles to your ability to continue with a step-down outpatient program after discharge
- Are highly motivated to work hard in an intensive setting to achieve sobriety
Consider the benefits of the short-term model of care and decide if short-term inpatient treatment is right for you.
Benefits of a Short-Term Clinical Program
It’s essential that you feel comfortable and motivated about the direction you choose to go in with your addiction treatment. Don’t rush the process. Discuss possible options with your family or other support group members, find out what is commonly considered next steps after this portion of your rehab is complete, and generally arm yourself with as much good information as you can before making a decision. For support in your decision-making journey, do not hesitate to reach out to PAATC to ask all your questions.
Meanwhile, consider some of the benefits of a short-term clinical program at PAATC:
- Personalized treatment plan – At PAATC, all our treatment plans are individualized to each client’s needs. However, the treatment plan in a short-term program allows for a great deal of flexibility. You are with us for 30 days, and we want you to maximize the benefits of every minute you spend in short-term treatment.
- Momentum – In short-term inpatient rehab, the intensity of each day keeps things moving forward in a positive direction. The short-term nature of the program also creates firm bonds among participants who support one another along the way.
- Focus – In an environment devoid of triggers or other distractions, you can focus on what matters. Self-care, healing, and support are central to your 30-day stay.
- Cost – Though outpatient treatment is the most cost-effective, a short-term inpatient program is much more affordable than a 60- or 90-day residential program.
Learn More at Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge Today
Look through your treatment options, and determine whether the 30-day option is the best option for you. We will help you transition into treatment and offer you all our professional support as well as a range of evidence-based therapies such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
Once your 30-day treatment program is over, we stick with you as you more than likely step down into an outpatient program for ongoing rehab. Once you become part of the PAATC family, you are our priority. Give us a call at 844.442.8673 to learn more or simply use our online form.