There are as many different approaches to addiction treatment as there are people in need of help. At Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge, one of the services we offer is a short-term 30-day clinical program at the Rehrersburg, PA and Pittsburgh treatment locations. This faith-based treatment program is short but remarkably intense. In it, individuals will lay the groundwork for your future recovery.
Attending a short-term clinical rehab can significantly improve one’s ability to stay free of drugs and alcohol. With the proper support, many of our clients find the tools that they need to recover from their addiction. If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, we can help. Contact Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge today at 844.442.8673 to learn more about our services.
Is a Short-Term 30-Day Clinical Program The Right Fit?
Let’s be clear. A short-term 30-day clinical program is not for everyone. The suitability of our Pennsylvania short-term 30-day clinical program, for instance, depends a lot on the severity of an individual’s addiction. This is not so much because a more severe addiction always takes longer to combat, although it may. Instead, it has to do with the fact that more severe addictions can be accompanied by symptoms that take longer than 30 days to treat.
You may need longer treatment if you have been dealing with addiction for a long time. We offer the option to be in treatment longer if needed. For instance, if a client has problems with their kidney or cirrhosis of the liver, it is worth looking into a longer-term inpatient addiction treatment program. That said, depending upon your situation, a short-term 30-day clinical program might be the right fit. It is worth exploring some of the advantages.
Advantages of a Short-Term 30-Day Clinical Program
At our short-term 30-day clinical program in Rehrersburg, PA, individuals in need of treatment can expect to find the following advantages:
- Motivation: Many people struggling with addiction find it easier to stay motivated over the short, intense treatment program.
- Cost: Shorter-term programs are generally far cheaper than more extended programs, even though they often offer the same services. We accept state-funded medical assistance (Medicaid) and most private insurance plans. We also work with people who are not covered by insurance. Charity Care is also available.
- Flexibility: Not only can you expect treatment tailored to your loved one’s situation, but you can also expect more flexibility. For instance, at our Pennsylvania short-term 30-day clinical program, the option of individuals having an extended stay is available if they feel like they need more time.
- Our staff: Our experienced team contains some of the best addiction specialists in the business. Our staff-to-patient ratio is among the highest you will find.
- Amenities: In addition to offering a comfortable, quiet living space, we also provide patients with 24/7 call-center assistance and transportation.
These are only a few of the benefits of this treatment. To learn more about the services available, please reach out to Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge today at 844.442.8673.
What to Expect in our Short-Term 30-Day Clinical Program
Although there can be some variation, the steps that we follow in our short-term 30-day clinical program in Rehrersburg, PA, are designed to provide comprehensive and personalized care to our patients. Here is a breakdown of the key components:
Substance Use Disorder Assessment
An experienced addiction specialist will conduct a thorough evaluation to determine the severity of the dependency. This assessment involves evaluating the symptoms of addiction and gathering a detailed history of the patient’s drug and alcohol use. This helps us understand the unique needs of each individual.
Personalized Treatment Plan
Working together, we develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to the specific needs of each patient. This plan not only ensures that the treatment aligns with their requirements but also helps them mentally prepare for the upcoming 30 days. We believe that individualized care is crucial for successful recovery.
Faith-Based Counseling and Therapy
Our program incorporates faith-based counseling and therapy, which are integrated into the individual treatment plan. The specific details of these sessions may vary depending on the patient’s needs. This could involve one-on-one cognitive-behavioral therapy sessions, group therapy, family counseling, and participation in 12-step meetings. We understand that addressing the spiritual aspect can play a significant role in recovery.
Transition and Aftercare Plan
As patients transition to either our faith-based program or our outpatient treatment program, we work with them to develop a detailed aftercare plan. This plan typically includes continued therapy and group work to support their journey toward independent living. We believe that the recovery process extends beyond the initial 30 days, and we are committed to providing ongoing support.
Once patients have completed these steps, they are ready for discharge. By this point, they should have gained the necessary tools and knowledge to implement their aftercare plan effectively. Our goal is to empower individuals to lead fulfilling and substance-free lives beyond our program.
Reach out to Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge
You’ve seen your loved one struggle with addiction long enough to know that it’s time to help them stop. We offer a wide range of addiction treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Opiate addiction treatment
- Prescription drug addiction treatment
- Marijuana addiction treatment