Is nicotine a drug? Could you have a tobacco addiction? The answer to both of these questions is yes. It is critical for men and women struggling with addiction to understand what this condition is and how it can impact your life for many years to come. However, with our nicotine addiction treatment program, there is help available to guide you through this. Learn how Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge can provide you with the results you desire for your nicotine addiction by calling 844.442.8673 today.
How Do You Know You Have a Nicotine Addiction?
Our addiction treatment center can provide you with a wide range of services. At the heart of this is helping you to understand that your tobacco and nicotine use is unhealthy. It is not easy to see that you have a nicotine or tobacco addiction. Because these products are so easy to obtain and use so readily, it may seem ordinary. Yet, nicotine is addictive. That means it may be hard for you to stop using it on your own.
Symptoms of Nicotine and Tobacco Addiction
How do you know you need tobacco addiction treatment? Who typically needs an addiction treatment center for this type of use? There are several things to consider. Look at these symptoms. Do they sound like what is happening with you? If so, reach out to our addiction treatment center for help.
- You’ve tried, but you cannot stop smoking. It is just something you do. Even if you tried to make an earnest effort at stopping, you could not do it.
- Withdrawal symptoms seem to take over when you do not use this substance. You may feel anxious, irritable, depressed, angry, or frustrated. Some people also feel increased hunger, diarrhea, trouble concentrating, or intensive cravings.
- To you, not being able to smoke is more important than going to restaurants or socializing with friends and family that do not allow you to use tobacco or nicotine.
- You recognize that you have health problems and understand they may come from your smoking, but you cannot stop using the substance.
What Should You Do If You Need Tobacco Addiction Treatment?
Nicotine addiction treatment is an option available to you. If you have an addiction to this drug, you may need to go through a detox program where you can access medications to ease you into withdrawal from this drug. Tobacco addiction is the same way. Our team can provide that to you through our tobacco addiction treatment.
The benefits of therapy are numerous. You can feel more in control over your addiction. You may even find that you feel better without using nicotine and tobacco. Furthermore, you do not worry about the lack of tobacco products or nicotine, and you can get through the day without them.
How Can Our Addiction Treatment Center Help You?
Our team helps those with tobacco addiction and nicotine addiction. We’ve designed our treatment programs to provide you with one-on-one support and care. We will give you a variety of tools to use to help you to overcome these addictions. We will also empower you through the dynamic support you need to stop using. In addition, we can help you overcome other drug and alcohol addictions. Our care programs include:
- Short-term clinical programs
- Residential treatment programs
- Outpatient treatment programs
- Customized addiction therapies
- Faith-based programs
Get Help from Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Center
Nicotine addiction poses a genuine risk to your health. Yet, tobacco addiction treatment programs are available to help you. No matter how complex or how long you’ve used tobacco, there are programs designed to give you the tools you need to stop using for good. Our team at Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge offers the nicotine addiction treatment you need. Contact us at 844.442.8673 to learn more.