There are as many different approaches to addiction treatment as there are people in need of help. At Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge, one of the services we offer is a short-term 30-day clinical program at the Rehrersburg, PA, Philadelphia, PA, and Pittsburgh treatment locations. This faith-based treatment program is short but remarkably intense. In it, individuals will lay the groundwork for your future recovery.
Is a Short-Term 30-Day Clinical Program The Right Fit?
Let’s be clear, a short-term 30-day clinical program is not for everyone. The suitability of our Pennsylvania short-term 30-day clinical program, for instance, depends a lot on the severity of an individual’s addiction. This is not so much because a more severe addiction always takes longer to combat, although it may. Instead, it has to do with the fact that more severe addictions can be accompanied by symptoms that take longer than 30 days to treat. You may need longer treatment if you have been dealing with addiction for a long time. We offer the option to be in treatment longer if needed. If a patient presents, for instance, with kidney problems, or with cirrhosis of the liver, it is worth looking into a longer-term inpatient addiction treatment program. That said, depending upon your situation, a short term 30-day clinical program might be the right fit. It is worth exploring some of the advantages.
Advantages of a Short-Term 30-Day Clinical Program
At our short-term 30-day clinical program in Rehrersburg, PA, individuals in need of treatment can expect to find the following advantages:
- Motivation. Many people struggling with addiction find it easier to stay motivated over the short, intense treatment program.
- Cost. Shorter-term programs are generally far cheaper than more extended programs, even though they often offer the same services. We accept state-funded medical assistance (Medicaid) and most private insurance plans. We also work with people who are not covered by insurance. Charity Care is also available.
- Flexibility. Not only can you expect treatment tailored to your loved one’s situation, but you can also expect more flexibility. For instance, at our Pennsylvania short-term 30-day clinical program, the option of individuals having an extended stay is available if they feel like they need more time.
- Our staff. Our experienced team contains some of the best addiction specialists in the business. Our staff-to-patient ratio is among the highest you will find.
- Amenities. In addition to offering a comfortable, quiet living space, we also provide patients with 24/7 call-center assistance and transportation.
What to Expect in our Short-Term 30-Day Clinical Program
Although you can expect some variation, the steps that we follow in our short-term 30-day clinical program Rehrersburg, PA, are as follows:
- An addiction specialist will perform a detailed substance use disorder assessment. This series of tests determine the severity of the dependency. It involves an evaluation of the symptoms of addiction, as well as a detailed history of a patient’s drug and alcohol use.
- Together we will develop a personalized individual treatment plan. This not only allows us to ensure that the treatment received will meet the specific needs of patients. It also will allow them to prepare mentally for the 30 days to come.
- The faith-based counseling and therapy begin, though the details depend upon the individual treatment plan. They will engage in some combination of cognitive-behavioral therapy in a one-on-one setting, group therapy, family counseling, and 12-step meetings.
- As patients transition either to our faith-based program or our outpatient treatment program, we will also help them develop a detailed aftercare plan. This will almost certainly involve continued therapy and group work as patients move towards living independently.
- Finally, patients will be discharged, ready to begin putting that aftercare plan into practice.
Reach out to Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge
You’ve seen your loved one struggle with addiction long enough to know that it’s time to help them stop. Make a fresh start today with the addiction specialists at Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge. Contact us online, or call us at 844.442.8673. The first step is yours to take.