Residential addiction treatment is a tried-and-true option for thousands of people in the United States who want to cut ties with their addiction. This treatment is available for a variety of substances, whether alcohol, opioids, stimulants, or any other addictive substance. The benefits of residential treatment are many. If you seek help for your substance use disorder and are interested in residential treatment facilities in PA, contact Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge today to learn more. Call 844.442.8673 or use our simple online form.
What Is Residential Treatment?
Most rehab facilities have the option to be inpatient or outpatient. You may qualify for inpatient treatment, also known as residential treatment, depending on several factors. In residential treatment, you stay for between 30 and 90 days in a residential rehab facility. You will receive coordinated, evidence-based treatment that usually includes a range of modalities, including therapy, support groups, mindfulness, and more.
Inpatient addiction treatment is the best option if any of the following situations apply to you:
- Have you been in rehab before but relapsed or struggled to remain sober?
- Do you have a dual diagnosis, meaning a diagnosed co-occurring mental health disorder? Or do you suspect that you have an underlying mental health challenge, even if it has not been confirmed by a professional?
- Do you have the ability to take off from work or school and be away from family and other responsibilities for a period of time?
- Is there little to no reliable support network in or around your home environment? Having steady and trustworthy support is vital.
- Is your home environment full of triggers you believe would threaten your sobriety before it gets off the ground?
Benefits of Residential Treatment
For anyone dealing with co-occurring mental health disorders, addiction to more than one substance, physical health challenges, or a history of relapse, inpatient detox, and rehab are recommended.
In a residential rehab facility, your care is a priority for the staff 24/7. At PAATC, a residential addiction treatment facility in Pennsylvania, skilled, experienced medical and therapeutic professionals are there to support you with an individualized treatment plan ideally suited to your specific needs.
In residential treatment, you will receive:
- Medically supervised detox, which protects you from grave discomfort and early relapse while also ensuring that you are safe
- A built-in peer support group that can and probably will follow you beyond the walls of rehab as the core of your post-discharge sober support network
- Access to supportive, caring staff day and night
- A coordinated plan including a range of therapies, services, and activities geared toward helping you achieve and maintain sobriety
- The skills and stability you need to sustain ongoing sobriety
- The best chance for positive long-term outcomes
Find Residential Treatment Facilities at Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge
In Pennsylvania, the standard of care is embodied by PAATC. We’ve been providing treatment for 60+ years. Our evidence-based treatments include the most proven-effective therapies for addiction, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Family-centered therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
All our treatments are trauma-informed and provided by highly experienced addiction specialists.
PAATC proudly offers faith-based treatment for those who desire it. Christian addiction treatment has a long track record of success for those with a strong belief in God and the healing power of faith. All our therapies and services are available in the faith-based track.
If you are someone struggling with a substance use disorder who would benefit from the more intensive residential treatment model, needs wrap-around support offered round the clock, and has the ability and motivation to devote the time, reach out today to learn more. Residential treatment at PAATC is your opportunity to embark on the recovery journey successfully. Complete our online form or call us at 844.442.8673 today.